Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lynda's Garden the Fifth Trip



Look what I got to bring home from this trip! The egg plant I cooked with Italian spices. The rest went into a spicy lentil soup.



Look what else I brought home... again. Now that the booty has been consumed, I need someone to remind me why it is I like gardening so much, because in the midst of my itchiness, I have forgotten. I read in National Geographic that the higher levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere due to pollution, is causing the chemicals that result in the rash by these plants to be more potent. Oh yea. Many more spots have surfaced since this photo. It covers my abdomen and legs as well. This is getting old.

3 comments:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Yummy, beautiful veggies! but the itchies--no thanks! :-(

Hope they go away soon!

bluerose said...

Still scratching the last of them. :[

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Aiee! Hope they go soon.

I've got some strange new rash. Ugh!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin