Monday, August 17, 2009

people on the beach.

Went to Big Lagoon today, first time in a couple months. The waves were humongous and so incredibly beautiful! I took a lot of cool pictures but nothing really gives the feel of what it was like to be on that beach!
 
I even found several agates (not big but nice enough for me).  However, I left my $19 metal water bottle somewhere I was digging and didn't realize it wasn't in my backpack till I was back to the car. Usually I don't take that good one; I bought it to leave in the car where plastic ones can be poison if left in the heat too much.
 
A nice young girl saw me taking pictures and offered to take a couple of me. However, they were really backlit, and lightening them up just made them pale. Still, I have next to no pictures of myself on the beach, so here you are!

Gail (leaf Lady)

1 comment:

Mary Stebbins Taitt said...

Nice to see you, Leaf Lady!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin