Saturday, April 26, 2008

blue lake

I went to the little town of Blue Lake for a couple hours, only about 6 miles from my house, but inland and not the direction I usually go. It's like a little mountain town, very charming (to me anyway). I don't think there actually is or ever was a lake. I'm sending these pics just to give you an impression what I saw on the path along the river.
Best of all, it was warm enough to leave my coat in the car! And when I walked along the river, I actually (are you sitting down??) TOOK OFF MY SWEATSHIRT!! Which meant I had only two layers of clothes on! Maybe I WILL be warm again.

1 comment:

bluerose said...

We've been having 70-80 degree weather for a couple of months now. In another month, though, it will start to become unbearably hot. That's when all the snow birds will go home for the summer.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin